statcounter

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Phoenix, Phoenix, and Stuck Outside of Phoenix!!!

New this week:

1) My good friend, the ever-lovable Jim Gerke will start the festivities off at the Yucca on September 6th. Jim's always been one of my favorite singer/songwriters on the planet...and I get to crash as his place!

2) New Phoenix Event!

Never happy with just one event per Phoenix trip, I'm thrilled to say I'll be performing Thursday September 4 at the brand new Stinkweeds on Camelback Road in central Phoenix. This will be me solo acoustic, reading from Ghost Notes and playing cuts from Songs from Memory. These solo acoustic events are my opportunities to really ham it up, so come one come all to this really cool new location for Stinkweeds, a Phoenix indie rock institution.

3) Stuck Outside of Phoenix back in print!!!

That's right, folks. A brand new version of the Phoenix rock lit classic will be out on my Defunct Press imprint in August! Stuck has been re-edited and comes in a new trim size and with a new cover design to match the style of Ghost Notes. I tried to wait until next year to drop this one on you, but I simply couldn't wait to see the two of them on the shelf together. The official release date, for Amazon and such, is August 18, but it goes on sale Monday August 4 at my Web site. (That's exactly six months after the release of Ghost Notes.) Stuck will also be for sale at all of my shows next month starting with the Second Annual Laying Down the Law Show in Lansing, IL on August 9. If you've never ventured into the world of Hote, this is the perfect excuse to do so. And you can start at the beginning!

And in case you're wondering, Novel 3, the next in the series, is coming along just fine.

I hope I can do this forever.

Thanks,

Art

Buy Ghost Notes



Buy Songs from Memory

1 comment:

MisterJ said...

Sweet! I'll be buying the re-release (even though I already have it). :)