statcounter

Saturday, November 12, 2016

Come See (and Hear) me Read on Monday, 11/14, at Annie Bloom's Books!!!

I'm very pleased to be reading from my short story "Waiting for the Question" at the best bookstore in Southwest Portland Annie Bloom's Books this Monday.

The reading is in conjunction with Forest Avenue Press's City of Weird anthology, in which "Waiting for the Question" is published, and it's been a highlight of my year to be involved with such a great project. Really. These people have worked hard to bring you a great book. Check it out.

The event on Monday (11/14) will feature other fab City of Weird contributors Justin Hocking, Suzy Vitello, and Doug Chase, and the show starts at 7 PM. Come say hi and have your reading thirst sated.

Oh yeah! Here's a short piece I wrote on the writing and acceptance of "Waiting for the Question," which is also known as my Alex Trebek Story.

Yours in laying down the law,

Art

Buy Forest Avenue Press's City of Weird anthology.




1 comment:

Owen Pratt said...

Loveely blog you have here