statcounter

Monday, March 10, 2014

My Phoenix Event this Wednesday Includes Special Refreshments Element!!!

Any Art Edwards book tour would not be complete without a giant dollop of Refreshments nostalgia, and that's just what you'll get if you come to my event this Wednesday, 3/12, at 7:30 PM at Phoenix's FilmBar. You'll of course get a good dose of my latest novel Badge, plus a PowerPoint Presentation to set the scene. But you'll also get a short reading from my work-in-progress, a memoir about--yep--my time in the Refreshments. Its working title is Eighteen Ways to Destroy Your Rock Band: My Life in the Refreshments, and I'll read a bit from an early part of the story when the stars align one night in the Sonoran Desert and three drunk guys from Tempe wander into their destiny.

Refreshments fans, you are not going to want to miss this. The admission is free, and there will be drinks. Who's on board? Say you're coming at the Facebook event page.

Yours in laying down the law,

Art

Watch the Book Trailer for Badge.



Buy Badge.

No comments: