statcounter

Monday, July 8, 2013

Kickstarter Surveys, and The Final Pass at Badge

The first of the Kickstarter surveys went out yesterday, this batch to the folks who donated $125 and up. Everyone else will hear from me at the beginning of 2014.

Also, I start my final edit of Badge today. There's nothing better than going over something you've been working on for years. How nice to sit down and start a novel I know I'll like (and what I don't like, I'll change). Drop dead date for revisions is August 29th. After that it's off to the proofreader.

Did you know Sean Beaudoin's rock novel Wise Young Fool comes out in August?

Yours in laying down the law,

Art

Check out the Trailer for Stuck Outside of Phoenix the Movie, which will premiere in Tempe in early 2013.



Or try Stuck Outside of Phoenix in print form for just $5.

Or try Stuck for your Kindle for just $2.99.

No comments: