statcounter

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Badge Kickstarter's Sparkling Start, Plus New Pieces

Getting $2610 in the first week of the Kickstarter campaign to fund the publication of Badge is friggin' awesome. There's still a long way to go, but for one week, consider my expectations exceeded.

Still, do you know what I'm most tickled about? The comments I've gotten about the first chapter of Badge, which I also posted last week. People, feel free to give this thing a look before you donate. 

Also this past week, my Weeklings piece "Like this Essay"  was picked up by The Good Man Project. This hasn't hurt my ego one bit. Give it a read while I can still fit my head in the room.

Finally, Word Riot was kind enough to run my review of Rob Roberge's latest, The Cost of Living, which takes us well up the sex and drugs road of rock lit. Give it a read as you wait for Badge, who also likes to imbibe.

Yours in laying down the law,

Art

Contribute to the Kickstarter campaign for my third novel Badge.



 

Check out the Trailer for Stuck Outside of Phoenix the Movie, which premiered in Tempe in May 2013.




Or try Stuck Outside of Phoenix in print form for just $5.

Or try Stuck for your Kindle for just $2.99.

No comments: