statcounter

Monday, October 29, 2012

Vote for "Blameless"

This past week, my short story "Blameless" became my first ever published short story when Bartleby Snopes ran it at their web site. Bartleby Snopes runs eight stories a month, and at the end of each month you can vote for your favorite.

I've gotten into the spirit of this, and as of right now I'm second in voting. Today is the second to last day to vote. If you haven't already, could you take a few seconds and go vote for "Blameless" at this link? It very easy, and it means I'll be in Bartleby Snopes's year-end pdf, where they compile all the stories that win.

But the real winner is you if you decide to take a few minutes and read "Blameless" and the other October stories.

And don't forget to vote.

Yours in laying down the law,

Art

Try Stuck Outside of Phoenix in print form for just $5.

Or try Stuck for your Kindle for just $2.99.


No comments: