statcounter

Monday, June 6, 2011

Badge is Recognized

This just in.

My unpublished third novel Badge has been named a finalist in the Pacific Northwest Writers' Association Literary Contest for 2011 in the Mainstream category. I'm one of eight finalists. Winners are announced at the PNWA Writers' Conference in early August. I will not be attending the conference, but I'm told that's not a factor in who wins. This is some nice validation after years of hard work on Badge. I promise to post the results here, and anywhere else fine hype is disseminated.

Yours in laying down the law,

Art

Try Ghost Notes, the award-winning novel, in print form for just $5.




Try Ghost Notes the Audio Book as an unabridged digital download for just $4.99.



Or try Ghost Notes the 99 cent Ebook.

2 comments:

Florida Answering Service said...

Congratulations on being a finalist!

Owllady said...

Blingy, Art! Good luck in the contest, and I'm looking forward to hearing the result later this summer.