statcounter

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Two Things

Busy week here in the land where the law laid down, so not much time for the blog.

Still, you should know that this is your last week to register for my rock and roll writing course at the Basement Writers' Workshop! Who wants to write the next The Commitments, or A Visit from the Goon Squad, or High Fidelity? Yeah, me too, and I can help you. Sign up. It's going to be fun and rewarding, and it starts next Monday!

Secondly, Kel is finished reading my novel aloud to me, and while I think I have some work to do for revision, it's not an overwhelming amount. What does that mean? It means this novel is going to be ready sooner than I thought. I can see sending out query letters to a few agents by Dec. 1. I didn't expect there was any real chance of getting to this point in 2010, but there it is.

So, woo hoo for me!

Yours in laying down the law,

Art

Try Ghost Notes, the award-winning novel, in print form for just $5.




Try Ghost Notes the Audio Book as an unabridged digital download.



Or try Ghost Notes the Ebook.

No comments: