statcounter

Monday, April 1, 2013

Stuck the Movie Premiere Location and Time, Plus New Essay

Two things:

First, the premiere time and location of Stuck Outside of Phoenix the Movie has been announced. It is Thursday, May 2nd, at The Valley Art Theater on Mill Avenue in Tempe at 6 PM. There's a possiblility, no doubt tied to ticket sales, that there will be another showing later that same night. You know I'll keep you posted.

Second, my first piece ever at The Weeklings has me attacking--of all things--John Lennon's songwriting. Hey, go big or go home, I always say.

Actually, I never say that.

I have to go buy a suit.

Yours in laying down the law,

Art

Check out the Trailer for Stuck Outside of Phoenix the Movie, which will premiere in Tempe in early 2013.



Or try Stuck Outside of Phoenix in print form for just $5.

Or try Stuck for your Kindle for just $2.99.

No comments: