statcounter

Monday, April 22, 2013

Ten Days to Go

I can't believe we're a mere ten days from the premiere of Stuck Outside of Phoenix the Movie. It seems like just yesterday I watched Mill Ave. Inc. and called Nico, asking him if he'd be interested in doing the movie version of my first novel. That was almost three years ago.

It's very surreal to have so many people coming up to me and saying, "So, what's up with the movie?" I've been publishing my work for a decade now, starting with Stuck Outside of Phoenix in 2003, and nothing has generated this kind of interest. It makes me want to do another one. It's all story in the end, right?

So, if you're going to be in Tempe on May 2nd and you're coming to the premiere, don't hesitate to say hello. I'll be a very happy man.

Yours in laying down the law,

Art

Check out the Trailer for Stuck Outside of Phoenix the Movie, which will premiere in Tempe in early 2013.



Or try Stuck Outside of Phoenix in print form for just $5.

Or try Stuck for your Kindle for just $2.99.

No comments: