statcounter

Saturday, June 8, 2019

My Review of The Ministry of Truth by Dorian Lynskey up at Book and Film Globe!!!

I've loved George Orwell since I was assigned 1984 in a community college English class in 1987. It was the second novel assigned in the class, between Tess of the D'Urbervilles and A Clockwork Orange, and I was completely high on just how revolutionary this work was. Of course, the book has taken on a whole new level of relevance in 2019, and having just re-read it and found it as together and complete as any novel you can name, I highly recommend jumping back in to 1984 if it's been a while--or if you've never read it.

I think Dorian Lynskey would agree. He just published The Ministry of Truth: The Biography of George Orwell's 1984, and I reviewed it for Book and Film Globe. Do take a peek.


Yours in laying down the law,

Art

Watch the Book Trailer for Badge.




Buy Badge.



No comments: