statcounter

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

I Need One More Badge Amazon Review!!!

I'm trying to get this emarketing company called Bookbub to partner with Badge, but it's widely believed (meaning my friend Craig Machen told me) it's necessary for your book to have at least ten Amazon reviews before Bookbub will consider it.

Badge has nine reviews.

For those of you who have reviewed Badge at Amazon already, thanks so much. Getting to hear your thoughts has been one of the highlights of this whole experience for me.

Anyone who's read Badge but hasn't yet reviewed it at Amazon, would you mind dropping by and offering your two cents? It just takes a second, and you do not have to be Shakespeare to do it. Write what you liked and didn't about Badge, hit publish, and you're good to go.

And I'll be eternally grateful.

Yours in laying down the law,

Art

Watch the Book Trailer for Badge.



Buy Badge.

No comments: