statcounter

Monday, March 17, 2014

Badge SF and LA Events This Week!!!

Badge Tour takes me to two California events this week!

My Los Angeles shindig will go down and Stories in Echo Park on Wednesday and will include a brief reading from Badge, along with readings by two other rock-tinged novelists Duke Haney and Rob Roberge. If you followed my blogging about rock novels in 2013, you know how fond I am of both these writers.

My San Francisco soiree happens at Alley Cat Books this Thursday and will also include a brief reading from Badge, along with readings by two cool Bay Area writers Meg Pokrass and Grant Faulkner. So pleased to be heading back to my old stomping grounds and reading with these folks.

Free admission, of course. Q & As to follow. These are my only CA appearances in 2014. Come out and see me!

Yours in laying down the law,

Art

Watch the Book Trailer for Badge.



Buy Badge.

No comments: