statcounter

Monday, September 30, 2013

Quick Update on Badge

I'm in the process of putting Badge into book form. When I thought of getting a traditional publisher for the novel, this is the part I most looked forward to handing off to them.

Still, it's going well enough, and I hope to send Badge to the printer on Monday 10/14, two weeks from today. I'll be glad when it's done and I can start focusing on some of the promotional aspects of its launch, which at this moment is slated for 2/18/14. People who donated to Badge's Kickstarter campaign will get their copies in January.

Okay, back to it.

Yours in laying down the law,

Art

Check out the Trailer for Stuck Outside of Phoenix the Movie, which premiered in May 2013.




Or try Stuck Outside of Phoenix in print form for just $10.


Or try Stuck for your Kindle for just $2.99.

1 comment:

Stir Fry Recipes said...

Lovely post thanks for posting.