statcounter

Monday, August 12, 2013

My New Essay on Public Readings up at the Weeklings!!!

Wherein I manage to slag everything I'll be adopting in six months to promote Badge.

Speaking of Badge, I finished the final draft of it this past week (seven years in the making), and it's currently in the hands of its proofreader. I expect a proofread copy back in a week. Then I have to format it, Kel and I have to finish the cover, and it's off to the printer. I should have a copy in my greedy little hands by October, which means I'll be taunting you with it via the Internet during the last quarter of the year. Yes, torture is why I do this.

Yours in laying down the law,

Art

Check out the Trailer for Stuck Outside of Phoenix the Movie, which premiered in Tempe in May 2013.



Or try Stuck Outside of Phoenix in print form for just $5.

Or try Stuck for your Kindle for just $2.99.

No comments: