statcounter

Monday, July 15, 2013

Badge Revision

I'm about a third of the way through my final read of Badge, and I'm already set on making a couple of biggish changes. I had no idea what my reaction to the book would be this time. I half expected to blow through the thing with just small edits, but that's what a little distance gives you. If I know how to make Badge better, I have to do it, right? We're still looking at Aug. 29 as the drop dead final edit date, after which it goes to the proofreader. I'd better get at it.

Yours in laying down the law,

Art

Check out the Trailer for Stuck Outside of Phoenix the Movie, which will premiere in Tempe in early 2013.



Or try Stuck Outside of Phoenix in print form for just $5.

Or try Stuck for your Kindle for just $2.99.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooh, what are the biggish changes? Tell me; I deserve to know.

Art Edwards said...

Biggish for me, knowing how slow I write and that I have six weeks to call it prefect. We'll chat Thursday.

Owllady said...

Art, you are not slow! Four years and counting and still on draft 2, now that's slow!

Looking forward to more about this!

~Marcia