statcounter

Monday, June 17, 2013

Badge Kickstarter Successful, plus New Class on Self-Publishing

We did it.

Thank you all for making it so I won't lose money publishing and promoting my third novel Badge. I think Badge is worth your time and contribution, or I wouldn't have bothered you with this Kickstarter stuff in the first place. It's taken me seven years and many drafts to write it, and I can't wait for you to read it.

To that end, I will spend July and perhaps August getting Badge ready for the proofreader. Then it's off to the printer. I'll also be planning events in the West for February/March 2014, hopefully with events in other regions later in the year. I'm dedicating all of 2014 to Badge, so I'll be trying to make it to your neck of the woods. Stay tuned.

Also, I'm teaching a class on self-publishing at The Attic this summer. This class was designed to get those interested in self-publishing past the rocky, unknown stuff and to the point where they're ready to publish and promote their title well. We'll talk nuts and bolts for a couple of hours every Sunday, figure out about how they apply to your project, have some fun, and by the end of the five-week course you'll have the hard questions about your self-publishing venture answered, a plan in place, and be ready to take your book to the world. Let me know if you have any questions about the class, and please share or forward this class link to anyone you think might be interested.

It's a brave new world out there.

Yours in laying down the law,

Art

Check out the Trailer for Stuck Outside of Phoenix the Movie, which will premiere in Tempe in early 2013.



Or try Stuck Outside of Phoenix in print form for just $5.

Or try Stuck for your Kindle for just $2.99.

No comments: