statcounter

Monday, May 20, 2013

Badge's Kickstarter Campaign Goes Live, plus Badge Sample Chapter

Today's a big day for me.  

Today I'm starting the Kickstarter campaign that will allow me finally to bring my third novel Badge to you. I've been waiting years for this. 

Please take a look at Badge's Kickstarter page, check out the project summary and rewards, and please donate.

Also, I've posted the first chapter of Badge at my website. Get your first real taste of the novel right here!

Yours in laying down the law,

Art

Contribute to the Kickstarter campaign for my third novel Badge.



 
Check out the Trailer for Stuck Outside of Phoenix the Movie, which premiered in Tempe in May 2013.




Or try Stuck Outside of Phoenix in print form for just $5.

Or try Stuck for your Kindle for just $2.99.

No comments: