statcounter

Monday, October 3, 2011

Dana Spiotta Review, plus Steve Almond Trailer

I'm going to try (no promises) to make my posts here a little more substantial during the last quarter of the year.

There's a steady stream of rock fiction coming from big publishing these days, and you can bet I have an opinion on all of it. First up is my review of Stone Arabia by Dana Spiotta at elimae.

Also, Steve Almond has a new collection of short stories coming out called God Bless America. I've already read and reviewed it. I could tell you how much I love it, but let's wait for the review to come out. Until then, take a gander at the book's trailer, which is as funny as any you'll see.



I'll let you know when my review of the book is up.

Thanks, folks.

Yours in laying down the law,

Art

Try Ghost Notes, the award-winning novel, in print form for just $5.




Try Ghost Notes the Audio Book as an unabridged digital download for just $4.99.


Or try Ghost Notes the 99 cent Ebook.




No comments: