statcounter

Friday, June 5, 2009

Hey, I've got a Gig this Friday!

Get ready for Ghost Notes in Audio Book!!! It's coming your way June 15th!!!

Despite my hectic audio book schedule, the gig is still on! I wouldn't miss it for the world.



It's at a great little coffee shop in the Sellwood neighborhood of Portland called Twin Paradox. Entry is free. I'll play two sets, which will include any and all of my original material, and you can bet I'll play your favorites. Drop by and see me for free before your normal Friday night craziness.

You'll be glad to know I'm finished editing the Ghost Notes the Audio Book. I'm incorporating as much music as possible, which has turned out to be one of the fun parts of putting this thing together. I've never heard anything quite like it, which is always the litmus test I put my work through. (If it's derivative, why bother?) There's probably a pretty good reason why people don't incorporate more music into their audio books, but I'm just green enough not to care!

And you've heard the sample, right?

So, all that's left to do is to give the entire book one last listen, break it down into segments, master it, and get it to you. Again, I'll be selling CD versions of it from my Web site next week, and the digital download version will be available through CDBaby before the summer's gone.

So get ready for the gig this Friday, and get ready for Ghost Notes in audio book form in just SEVEN DAYS!

Yours in laying down the law,

Art

Buy Ghost Notes



Buy Songs from Memory


Buy Stuck Outside of Phoenix

No comments: